Get fast and convenient access to a nationwide network of licensed physicians for minor medical problems and health issues. The physicians can diagnose many common nonemergency conditions and prescribe medication when medically appropriate.
- Available 24 hours a day, every day, including weekends and holidays
- Request a consult via phone, web or mobile app
- Unlimited access to this service with no copay or fee
- All physicians are licensed, board-certified, and based in the U.S.
- Available for members at home, at work or while traveling
Good News this plan include Behavioral Health!
Behavioral Health Care-Members have access to licensed mental health professionals, with the option to receive ongoing care from a provider of their choice. When you want to begin the Teladoc Behavioral program Teladoc wil ask a series of questions, medication, stress level, length of condition, if you seen a therapist without results,…etc. which will helps direct you to the appropriate level of care listed below.
- Consults with Psychiatrist and Psychologist $200 initial evaluation, then $95 per consult thereafter. This is because they can prescribe and manage medications.
- Consults with Therapist (majority of calls) is just $85 per consult.
Not available in Arkansas. Idaho only permits video consultations and Texas does not permit video consultations. Prescriptions in Georgia are limited to three day supply.